httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jaqui Greenlees <jaqui_greenl...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Patrick Presto is out of the office.
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 20:37:30 GMT
--- Jacqui Caren <jacqui.caren@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Nick Kew wrote:
> > We seem to get rather a lot of these from
> us.ibm.com.
> > Who is going to suggest they upgrade to a more
> capable
> > mail responder, such as the 20-year-old "vacation"
> program.
>
> Block all email that includes 'out of the office'
> :-)
>
> Of course, any vacation software should NEVER
> respond to
> mailing lists - and you can tell real lists from the
> headers.

shhh, don't tell ibm that lotus notes & domino are
screwed beyond belief. ;)

I look at it this way, if people aren't clued in
enough to change their list settings for vacation
time, it just proves that you really don't want to
work with them :)

Jaqui

Jeff Henager: "If the average user can put a CD in and boot the system and follow the prompts,
he can install and use Linux. If he can't do that simple task, he doesn't need to be around
technology."