httpd-users mailing list archives

From "K. Moges" <kinfe.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Unsupported file format
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:09:22 GMT
Hello All,

I am using Apache Web Server and I want to access a file of the form I
attached (please find it attached) from the Web-server. It is a simple text
file. The file type is referred to as:

<grammar src="http://localhost:8080/wdnet" type="application/x-slf"/> in a
VoiceXML document from where the file is called.

However, the Web server complains about the file type. I tried to add the
type (i.e. "application/x-slf") to the mime.types file under conf directory,
but it didn't help. What do you suggest?

Part of the error message generated is: "The content-type obtained from the
resource owner and the content-type specified in the VoiceXML document
differ, there may be a misconfiguration on the side of the resource owner."

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

K. Moges