httpd-users mailing list archives

From User <consult_expert...@earthlink.net>
Subject [users@httpd] HTTP Server 2.0.47 and WebSphere plugin
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 00:55:07 GMT
Hi,

We have an application running on AIX 5.2 and WebSphere Platform 5.1 [ND 5.1.0 b0344.02],
and (Apache) IBM HTTP Server 2.0.47.   We have a Servlet underneath our application installed,
which shall act as a proxy, i.e. so that it can serve other applications.   This works completely
correct on WebLogic with Apache web server on Solaris or Windows, but it does not work quite
right on WebSphere on AIX.
On WebSphere / AIX the proxy servlet correctly serves all dynamic pages of a separate application,
however all static files, i.e. images and css stylesheets, do not come through at all.  We
get broken image links for those.

Does anybody know some troubleshooting tips?  We think that perhaps it has something to do
with the web server configuration or the plugin file from WebSphere to the web server.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks.