httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Victor Trac" <victor.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Is this normal?
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:53:09 GMT
My initial thought was perhaps it's a browser accelerator like
FasterFox, but then you would probably notice some patterns based on
browsers.  Also you'd probably see more than just the root being
requested.

Where are your ads coming from - same server?  What kind of pages are
they?  Perhaps if you post the actual logs we can have more insight.

-Victor

http://www.victortrac.com