httpd-users mailing list archives

From sniederme...@cob.org
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Has mod speling changed?
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:24:28 GMT

Hi Marc,

I noticed this issue switching from IIS to Apache.  My initial research
pointed to file names being case insensitive, but directories still
remaining case sensitive.  Please let me know if you find out otherwise.

Steven.

             Marc Perkel
             <marc@perkel.com>
             07/26/2006 08:05          users@httpd.apache.org

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [users@httpd] Has mod speling
             users@httpd.apach         changed?
                   e.org

I just upgraded from 2.0 to 2.2 and there seems to be a problem. I was
using mod speling to make my sites case insensitive by that no longer is
working. How do I make Apache ignore the case of filenames?