httpd-users mailing list archives

From Manuela.Vora...@ssb.it
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.2 and WebSphere PlugIn
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 07:39:20 GMT
I've compiled Apache 2.2.2 and now I would like to use apache with
websphere plugin to pass requests to a remore WebSphere Application
Server.

I installed and configured the plugin as written in the IBM guide and
everything is Ok.
I can find these two new lines in the httpd.conf:
LoadModule was_ap20_module
/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD/WebSpherePlugin/bin/mod_was_ap20_http.so
WebSpherePluginConfig
/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD/WebSpherePlugin/config/atmweb-ts-proxy/plugin-cfg.xml

But now when I run the command 'apachectl -t' I get the following:

httpd: Syntax error on line 225 of
/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD-2.2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD/WebSpherePlugin/bin/mod_was_ap20_http.so into server:
/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD/WebSpherePlugin/bin/mod_was_ap20_http.so: cannot open

The mod_was_ap20_http.so exists and it is in the
/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD/WebSpherePlugin/bin directory.

Have you any idea????

Please let me know, I would not like to install Ibm Http Server!

Thanks in advance

MANUCIAO