httpd-users mailing list archives

From Manuela.Vora...@ssb.it
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.2 and WebSphere PlugIn
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:19:12 GMT
The permission bits for allthe plugin directory are 755.
I'm on Z/linux. But it is the same as in another suse linux version.

My question is if with a compiled apache (and then  I don't load  modules
dinamically and I've no modules loaded with Load Module) I can use the
LoadModule directive.
If yes then probably then probably the WebSphere PlugIn was compiled with
some options that are not compatible with the ones I've used to compile
apache.

manuciao

Alexander Lazic <al-httpdusers@none.at>
20/07/2006 10.10
Please respond to
users@httpd.apache.org

users@httpd.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.2 and WebSphere PlugIn

On Don 20.07.2006 10:01, Manuela.Vorazzo@ssb.it wrote:
>I'm using a Linux Suse 9.
>I would like to use the plugin because it was written for balancing
>throught WebSphere Application Server and I think that if I have a
>WebSphere Application server on backend  it would be better using its
>plugin to reverse requests.

Ok thanks for explanation.

>Alexander Lazic wrote:
>>On Don 20.07.2006 09:39, Manuela.Vorazzo@ssb.it wrote:
>
>>But now when I run the command 'apachectl -t' I get the following:
>>
>>httpd: Syntax error on line 225 of
>>/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD-2.2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
>>/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD/WebSpherePlugin/bin/mod_was_ap20_http.so into server:
>>/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD/WebSpherePlugin/bin/mod_was_ap20_http.so: cannot open
>>shared object file: No such file or directory
>>
>>The mod_was_ap20_http.so exists and it is in the
>>/opt/CHROOT/HTTPD/WebSpherePlugin/bin directory.
>>
>>Have you any idea????
>
>Can the webserver user read the plugin && the config?
>Is it right that you use a Linux-Distribution or do you use another OS?

How about this questions?!

Regards

Alex