httpd-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Won't restart/graceful but no syntax error
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:50:27 GMT
 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Andre Ambrosio [mailto:andre.ambrosio@eminit.com] 
> Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 2:17 PM
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Won't restart/graceful but no syntax error
> 
> Hi Boyle,
> 
> There's nothing in the 'error_log' after I try to restart Apache.

What OS? What apache version?

Do apachectl stop then apachectl start - what *exactly* do you get on the command line?
Then check the error log, again...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle
Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored. 
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Andre.
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Boyle Owen [mailto:Owen.Boyle@swx.com] 
> Sent: terça-feira, 18 de julho de 2006 09:11
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Won't restart/graceful but no syntax error
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Andre Ambrosio [mailto:andre.ambrosio@eminit.com]
> > Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 1:35 PM
> > To: users@httpd.apache.org
> > Subject: [users@httpd] Won't restart/graceful but no syntax error
> > 
> > Hi guys,
> >  
> > What can be wrong if I try to restart Apache (apachectl
> > restart) and he says: "won't restart" but also "syntax ok"?
> >  
> > What I'm trying to do is load mod_dav_svn that comes with 
> Subversion.
> 
> Re-arrange the following words to form a well-known phrase:
> 
> error_log in What's the ?
> 
> Rgds,
> Owen Boyle
> Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored. 
> >  
> > Thanks for any help,
> >  
> > Andre.
> >
>  
>  
> This message is for the named person's use only. It may 
> contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged 
> information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or 
> lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in 
> error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately 
> delete the message and any copies of it from your system. 
> Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the 
> message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, 
> distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you 
> are not the intended recipient. The sender's company reserves 
> the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their 
> networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of 
> the individual sender, except where the message states 
> otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be 
> the views of the sender's company.
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP 
> Server Project.
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>    "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP 
> Server Project.
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>    "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org


Mime
View raw message