httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Declerck Michael-W30479" <W30...@motorola.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_authnz_ldap static compile
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:56:36 GMT
I using Ubuntu 6.06
Does anyone know how to define where the LDAP libraries are when
compiling the mod_authnz_ldap module statically into Apache2.2?

I get an error "configure: error: could not find an LDAP library".

I am using the configure line: "./configure --with-ldap --enable-ldap
--enable-authnz-ldap --prefix=homeDirectory/apache2.2" to recompile
Apache2.2.
This is suggested in the src/modules/ldap/README.ldap file attached.

I installed the OpenLDAP utility slapd which came with ldap libraries.
A quick "sudo apt-get install libldap2" confirms this.

If you have any advice or insight at all, please respond.

Thanks,
Michael DeClerck