httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Declerck Michael-W30479" <W30...@motorola.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_authnz_ldap for 2.2.2
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 23:21:50 GMT
Hello,
I installed Apache2.2.2 several weeks ago on my Ubuntu Linux machine
(which is similar to Debian), and also on my Windows XP machine.
I went to my /etc/apache2/mods-available/ directory looking for the
mod_authnz_ldap package which (according to
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/) should be available.
However, the mod_authnz_ldap module does not exist in that directory,
nor do many other modules which the Apache documentation suggests should
exist.
I google searched mod_authnz_download and found nothing but
documentation on how to use it.
The Apache2.2.2 install on my Windows XP machine has the authnz_ldap
module, and many other modules in the rootDirectory/modules/ folder.
My Ubuntu Linux machine contains the single file "httpd.exp" which is
full of ap_* and unix_* packages.

I am assuming that the module in question was not installed when Apache
was installed.
If this is the case, where can I download module packages, particularly
mod_authnz_ldap?
I assumed that the Apache UNIX install would work as was intended on
Ubuntu, was that an incorrect assumption?

Michael DeClerck