httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ki Song ...@knifecenter.com>
Subject [users@httpd] NameVirtualHosts has no VirtualHosts
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:40:34 GMT
I've been running an apache/postfix/mysql server for about a year now.

I found out that this error has been going on for a while:

[warn] NameVirtualHost 70.88.225.1:80 has no VirtualHosts

What does this error message mean? Does it mean that VirtualHosts is not
setup properly? How do I setup virtualhosts properly?

Basically, this is a mail server that we are running in house. The domain
name of this machine is: mail.knifecenter.com
It is receiving e-mail properly (MX records are setup properly).

However, certain messages that are sent out from this mail server get this
error message:
status=deferred (host mail.python.org sayd: 450 Client host rejected: cannot
find your hostname, [70.88.225.1] (in reply to RCPT command))

Does this have anything to do with the VirtualHosts error?

Regards,
Ki