httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nate Hausrath" <hausr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Cannot load mod_proxy. undefined symbol: proxy_lb_workers
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 20:58:55 GMT
Thanks for your help.

I used apxs to build proxy_util and then tried again.  This time I received
a similar message:

httpd: Syntax error on line 82 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot
load /usr/local/apache2/modules/proxy_util.so into server:
/usr/local/apache2/modules/proxy_util.so: undefined symbol:
ap_proxy_ssl_enable

Where is ap_proxy_ssl_enable located?

If it's easier, I would like to try to build mod_proxy with configure, but
I'm not really sure how to go about doing that.  I've only ever built
modules with apxs.  How do I go about doing this?

Thanks,
Nate