httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nate Hausrath" <hausr...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Cannot load mod_proxy. undefined symbol: proxy_lb_workers
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 22:30:29 GMT
Hi,

I have had Apache 2.2.2 chrooted and running fine for a few weeks now.
Today, I compiled mod_proxy and mod_proxy_http with apxs and copied them to
my jail modules directory.  I then added the modules to
httpd.conf(LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so, etc).  Upon
trying to stop
the currently running server with apachectl, I received the following error:

httpd: Syntax error on line 82 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot
load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_proxy.so into server:
/usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_proxy.so: undefined symbol: proxy_lb_workers

Line 82 is what I listed above: LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so

Have I missed some dependency within my jail?  Is this something easy that
I've simply overlooked?  Googling wasn't very helpful, so I turned this
way.  Thanks in advance.

-Nate