httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Wilkerson" <r.d.wilker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Rerouting Localhost (to XAMPP home page)
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:24:23 GMT
You should be able to do this one of two ways:

1.  Change your DocumentRoot directory and the associated <Directory>
block to /Applications/xampp/htdocs
2.  Uncomment the NameVirtualHosts directive and create a <VirtualHost
*:80> block that has a DocumentRoot that point to
/Applications/xampp/htdocs

You should be able to take a look at the Apache docs and find a pretty
decent amount of information about each of these directives/blocks.

--

Rob Wilkerson