httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Wilkerson" <r.d.wilker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache PC to Apple/Mac - Basic Questions
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 18:23:38 GMT
I don't own a mac, but try a couple of things:

$ locate apache
$ locate httpd

See if either of those returns an executable.  Finally, try

$ ps | grep httpd
$ ps | grep apache

I don't know whether the ps command translates directly to Mac, but it
might be worth a try.  If locate doesn't pick anything up, try
updating or initializing the database - probably using updatedb:

$ updatedb
or
$ updatedb --localpaths='/'

--