httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Wilkerson" <r.d.wilker...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: mod_rewrite Scenario Assistance
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 19:58:07 GMT
I've gotten some great feedback on this question, but would still
really like to see some kind of example code to help me get started.
I suspect I'll need to use RewriteBase and RewriteCond in addition to
RewriteRule, but I'm not feeling all that confident in my, ahem,
analysis.

In my case, for any given virtual host, I need everything to go to
landingpage.php *except* for requests to anything in /se or anything
in /bfg (both are aliases - Alias /se /opt/product/version/se).  Can
anyone throw together some simple directives to show me how I might
accomplish this?  I also need to pass along the original URL, but I
imagine I can work that out if I understand the first part well
enough.  The rewrite itself is where I think I'm most lost.

Any similar config examples would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

--

Rob Wilkerson