httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [users@httpd] RedirectMatch failure at ISP
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:38:31 GMT
On 7/21/06, dlspaude@visi.com <dlspaude@visi.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately your suggestions also runs into the same problem (redirection loop
> to itself). The only thing I can figure is that this is a server configuration
> issue, but I have no idea what the ISP would need to change. I don't even know
> how to break it on my own Apache web server (basically a default Mac OS X
> installation).

You server never redirects to http://www.spaudemedia.com/ so something
else must be interfering. Could I suggest installing livehttpdheaders
in firefox? That will allow you to see what's going in in the headers.

As to a solution, I guess you need to look for something else that
might be causing the redirect. It's possible that because this is
mod_userdir and .htaccess, apache doesn't correctly resolve the
hostname when redirecting. Try setting UseCanonicalName Off in
httpd.conf.

--
noodl