httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Meir Yanovich" <me...@fts-soft.com>
Subject [users@httpd] how to compile apache with out depending on the mechine name (UNIX)
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:13:45 GMT

Hello all
im compiling apache 1.3 from source like this :
sh -c 'CC="cc" CFLAGS="-g -mt -xcode=pic32 -xarch=v9 -KPIC " ./configure
--prefix=/bld/myPlace/Run/apache --enable-module=so
--enable-module=most --enable-shared=max --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE
--enable-rule=SHARED_CORE' and its working just fine and the apache is
working BUT when I take the apache binaries to different unix account
it still looking for paths from my old account =/bld/myPlace/Run/apache
even that I did changed in the httpd.conf how can I compile it to be
path / machine independent?

Thanks