httpd-users mailing list archives

From Evan Platt <e...@espphotography.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Change directory Apache looks for conf file in?
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 13:44:57 GMT
Different issue than what I originally had, so changing the subject
to reflect..

SSLEngine On was somehow disabled. No clue when or how.  Re-enabled
it, decided to go for the 2.2.2 upgrade. Halfway through the make,
realized I didn't specify the prefix. Stopped it, remade /installed
with prefix /Library/Apache2. Now, httpd -k start says
httpd: Could not open configuration file
/usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: No such file or directory

So obviously something thinks the directory should be
/usr/local/apache2. Removed the directory...  which httpd says
/Library/Apache2 . What do I need to change to tell it to look for
everything in /Library/Apache2? Tried remaking and make install again, no joy.

Thanks.

Evan