httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Morgan Gangwere" <0.fracta...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Measuring Visits to Site - Anybody Use SiteMeter?
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 03:19:50 GMT
I use a Perl script that runs in a frame that people are GARUTEED to
see. its simply called "counter.pl" and it uses a text file called
"cout.dat" in the ../etc/ directory. the file structure should be as
follows:
.
./cgi-bin/
./cgi-bin/counter.pl
(whatever else is in the cgi-bin directory)
(any other directories)
./etc/count.dat

... at least how I have it set up,

worldwidemart.com has some interesting perl and CGI scritps.

:)

--
"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in