httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jose Adriano Baltieri <jabal...@unimep.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Aliasing to NetWare Files
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:34:24 GMT
Neil A. Hillard wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Never having run Apache on Windows, I'd have a guess that the drives are
> mapped for the logged in user and not the service.  Therefore Apache
> cannot reference the drives in question.

That's it. I ran Apache as console mode and it worked fine.

However, now I have another problem : since I'm coming from a Windows
culture, where uppercase/lowercase are irrelevant, I have many aliases
wrotten in mixed cases.

IOW, developers never payed attention to this and I have very different
spellings for the same alias.

Any hints no that ? Will I have to review all of my pages to standardize
the case ?

--
Obrigado,
                Jose Adriano Baltieri - Analista de Sistemas