httpd-users mailing list archives

From LDB <thesou...@ldb-jab.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] <Directory dir >
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:23:19 GMT
Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]
the sender's company.

Thank you much Boyle ... So now I have ...

DocumentRoot "/srv/www/mediawiki"

#
# Configure the DocumentRoot
#
<Directory "/srv/www">
         Options FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
#
#<Directory "/srv/www/htdocs">
<Directory "/srv/www/mediawiki">
         # Possible values for the Options directive are "None", "All",
         # or any combination of:
         #   Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks SymLinksifOwnerMatch ExecCGI MultiViews
         #
         # Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
         # doesn't give it to you.
         #
         # The Options directive is both complicated and important.  Please see
         # http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.2/mod/core.html#options
         # for more information.
         Options FollowSymLinks
         # AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed in .htaccess files.
         # It can be "All", "None", or any combination of the keywords:
         #   Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
         AllowOverride None
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all