httpd-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache fails to restart
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:06:28 GMT
I don't know a whole lot, but with only one process starting it sounds
like you may have the debug switch on (-X). I am unsure how different
RedHat is from Fedora, but if you have a /etc/sysconfig/httpd I would
look in there to see if you have the -X option turned on.

 -X     Run httpd in debug mode. Only one worker will be started and the
              server will not detach from the console.