httpd-users mailing list archives

From Donn Washburn <n5...@hal-pc.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.2 , apr and apu 1..7 and pre-6.3
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:08:25 GMT
Hey Group;

I have completely gone through the apache2 docs on configuring.
However, even with a second fresh source.tar I am unable to get passed
server/error.c.  It seems to reflect the wrong style of GCC /include
brackets " <file.h> ". This may not be an issue but it does reflect the
wrong directory location for " apr " after being defined in my
./configure script as "/usr/include/apr"  I have included a very short
portion of the failure.  It even occurs by running ./configure without
any input information.  It may be an issue with apr but it's "make
check" reports no errors.  Does anyone see or heard of a cause of for
this compile error?

--
73 de Donn Washburn
Ham Callsign N5XWB   Email: " n5xwb@hal-pc.org "