httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jose Adriano Baltieri <jabal...@unimep.br>
Subject [users@httpd] Installing FastCGI on Windows
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:04:43 GMT
Hello !

I've installed 2.2.2 on Windows XP and then, I'm trying to put it to
work with FastCGI. Http server is OK but all I need is FastCGI.

Then, I've downloaded
http://www.fastcgi.com/dist/mod_fastcgi-2.4.2-AP20.dll as
c:\apache\modules\mod_fastcgi.dll and  specified LoadModule
fastcgi_module modules/mod_fastcgi.dll as the last LoadModule directive
on my httpd.conf file :

LoadModule userdir_module modules/mod_userdir.so
#LoadModule usertrack_module modules/mod_usertrack.so
#LoadModule vhost_alias_module modules/mod_vhost_alias.so
#LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so
LoadModule fastcgi_module modules/mod_fastcgi.dll

# 'Main' server configuration
#

However, when I test the configuration, it complains that it cannot find
that module :

httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 115 of C:/apache/conf/HTTPD.CONF: Cannot load C:
/apache/modules/mod_fastcgi.dll into server: N\xe3o foi poss\xedvel encontrar o
 m\xf3dulo especificado.
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.  26...

That file (c:\apache\modules\mod_fastcgi.dll) is there, or course.

If I quote that LoadModule line from configuration, it will go up OK.

Does anyone knows what else I need to do in order to have it up and
running ?

Would it be because of 2.2.2 version or have I got the wrong dll file ?

On the other hand, the modules folder only has .so extension files. This
module is really supposed to be a dll one ?

Thanks in advance for your support !

--
Obrigado,
                Jose Adriano Baltieri - Analista de Sistemas