httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Buettner <d...@thelittlemacshop.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Difficulty with LDAP / AD group authentication using mod_auth_ldap from muquit.com
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:38:21 GMT
I'd posted previously about some problems getting LDAP / AD
authentication working from Win 2K3 and Apache 2.0.55; using the module
from muquit.com solved the problem for individual users.

However, I'm unable to get protected directories working by group - that
is, I can either allow any user to access a directory, or none; I cannot
seem to get AD group membership recognized.  The page on muquit.com is
unclear whether this should work, or exactly what the syntax should be.

Lisa Gallardo had replied previously that she also has this setup
working - Lisa, do you also have groups working?  If so, would you mind
posting or sending me a sample of a protected dir from your httpd.conf file?

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Buettner