httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Testing mod_isapi r416293 on Apache 2.0/2.2
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 03:32:39 GMT
If anyone would like to help Matt and I determine that our recent
patches address all known issues, the file

   http://people.apache.org/~wrowe/mod_isapi-416293.zip

includes the binary mod_isapi.so (and debugging .pdb) to be copied into
the installed apache2.0 or the apache2.2 directory.  It also includes
sources (apache2.2's identical to trunk, apache 2.0's includes the addition
of a brigade_insert_file() function to resolve the missing feature of
apr-util-0.9), used to compile these.  They are companions to 2.0.58 or 2.2.2
so if you try testing earlier point releases you might have issues, the very
latest release + this module are recommended for testing.

Please post your testing feedback to dev@httpd.apache.org.  Your feedback would
be appreciated.

Yours,

Bill