httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Filion ...@auto123.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Distributed Web Server
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 15:03:06 GMT
Alexander Lazic wrote:
> On Die 04.07.2006 16:11, Primož Kumše wrote:
>>
>> Try Linux Virtual Server. The IP Virtual Server modul should be what
>> you are looking for.
>
> Huh have i over read something or why are you thinking that Danesh
> Daroui use linux for his webserver?!?!
>
> regards
>
> Alex

LVS would be on a separate box in front of the web servers, so it
doesn't matter what apache is running on.  We have a mix of Windows
and Linux web servers behind the same LVS here and have no problems.

However, since no OS was specified, why restrict our selves?  If you
have Windows based solutions, please add them to the pot.

David f.