httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Collyer" <rich...@firebadger.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2 SSL - Install Question
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:01:31 GMT
Hello,

I've been looking at installing SSL on apache becuase I am now using
webmail etc and users privacy etc. This is running on FreeBSD 5.4

Do I have to reinstall php after the upgrade to apache 2.2 with SSL
enabled. Some of the guides I am looking at say yes, some say no. Just
wondering what the thoughts people had on this were. As long as the php
apache module is referenced in the httpd.conf then I dont see a problem?

Also how different is the httpd.conf file in Apache with SSL as opposed to
the normal apache as I am wondering if I can add a few lines to my old
conf as opposed to starting a new conf file and editing that from stratch?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers
Richard
--