httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard de Vries <richard_devr...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SSI includes on .jsp pages
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:54:39 GMT
I did some googling but did not find any solutions so
I am hoping you guys may have some pointers.

I have some JSP pages that are being handled thru a
Application Server via an apache plugin. Basically,
when a request comes in for the .jsp, Apache hands it
off to the plugin, who sends it on to the App Server,
which in turn processes it and returns the processed
page.

This processed page has a SSI directive I would like
executed, but Apache is not touching it. The SSI
directives on static files work just fine.

The reason I want Apache to handle the SSI directive
is because the virtual include in this case is living
on the webserver, and NOT on the appserver.

Any idea on how I can Apache to honor this SSI
include?

mod_include is enabled.

Thank you!

  Richard