httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Performance Tuning Documentation?
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:43:42 GMT
On Monday 10 July 2006 21:02, Alexander Lazic wrote:

> I'am not sure if i understand you right because there are some HTTP/S
> solutions available for this problem, as i know?!

Sorry, I probably shouldn't have followed up to your post.  I was agreeing
with what you said, but suggesting that (though valid), it wasn't the
best solution to the problem you quoted.

But I suspect the OP had some other problem that makes the whole
argument moot, and which precluded a good answer to the
original question.

--
Nick Kew