httpd-users mailing list archives

From sivakum...@accelfrontline.in
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.x need some information about authentication for users/websites
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 05:49:58 GMT
Hi,

I wish to enable authenticated access for my users with authentication
dialogue which is happening with htaccess. But now I wanted the
partners/clients websites directly linking my restricted access area with
link on their website, but I dont want the referrals from partner website
to enter username/password to access my restricted area. Because my parter
has already a authenticated access to their website. hence adding another
access restriction to their users will be an overhead.

Let me know is there any way out for this.

Siva