httpd-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Marshall <Oliver.Marsh...@g2support.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.2 and Joomla
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:08:55 GMT
Anyone know of any issues with Joomla on Apache 2.2 ?

I've managed to get the windows 2003 server up and working, and apache
is serving up pages just fine. I thought it wasn't working at first
until I realised that all the joomla oriented pages are just bringing up
either a blank page or a "page cannot be displayed". Point it at a
straight .html or .php page and it works fine.

I know this isn't a joomla list, but I thought I would ask people who
look after apache servers if they have seen any issues.

Olly