httpd-users mailing list archives

From Guy Hulbert <gwhulb...@eol.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Info: mpm perchild
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 18:33:18 GMT
On Sat, 2006-08-07 at 18:34 +0100, Nick Kew wrote:
> The good news is, there are third-party solutions that provide
> similar functionality.  For example, the Metux or Peruser MPMs,
> or fastcgi.

google: Peruser MPM apache

finds:

http://www.phpdeveloper.org/news/4407

which mentions:

http://www.telana.com/peruser.php

        Peruser is an Apache 2 module based on metuxmpm, a working
        implementation of the perchild MPM.

So it looks like your first two suggestions are the same thing and are
basically perchild -- there seems to be a patch against 2.0.55.  I lost
interest in fast_cgi a long time ago ...

Looks like I'll eventually be hacking though ...

Thanks again for your help.

--
--gh