httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Just relax everyone
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:57:59 GMT
On 6/26/06, Michael Guyver <kenevel@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure whether I can be of any assistance here, as I have tried
> to unsubscribe my hotmail account with the 'kenevel' username and move
> to a gmail/googlemail account instead as the new hotmail interface
> does not allow you to post in plain text.

> 19/06/2006 at 13:45:57 to
> users-unsubscribe-<usernameremoved>=hotmail.com@httpd.apache.org
>
> As of right now I'm still getting mail from the httpd-users' mailing
> list to the address I tried to unsubscribe. If you've got any
> questions about what I did, I'd be happy to answer them.

Contact me off-list and tell me EXACTLY what happened after you sent
the unsubscribe request.  (Did you get an email requesting
confirmation?  Did you check your junk mail folder?  Are you
subscribed to the main list or the digest list?  What is the exact
email address you tried to unsubscribe?)

Joshua.