httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] Just relax everyone
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:27:36 GMT
This gentleman (?) has been manually removed from the list and
permanently banned from posting in the future.

Luiehui:  You have proven yourself to be, at the least, very selfish
and impolite.  You are no longer welcome on this list, and I recommend
staying away from all open mailing lists, since you seem unable to
understand basic principles of good conduct.

Thousands of people have managed to subscribe to and unsubscribe from
this list using the instructions given.  A few occasionally have
problems (usually because they have not carefully read the
instructions).  These people can have their problems easily solved by
mailing users-owner<at>httpd.apache.org (as mentioned in list admin
messages) or by sending a single polite email to the list asking for
help.  But you chose to instead selfishly make your small problem a
problem for the thousands of subscribers to this list.  If I were you,
I'd be deeply embarrassed.

Joshua.