httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William C. Mount" <Mount_Willia...@cat.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Regarding Apache Plugin for weblogic server
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 20:19:13 GMT
how did you get the file to your linux box?  I had a similar problem
installing the module a couple of years ago.  It was an ASCII vs binary
transfer that got me.

William C. Mount RHCE
J2EE Web Solutions CoEx
Global IT Solutions
Caterpillar Inc.
812 W. Washington St.
East Peoria IL,  61630
(309) 675-3031 - Desk
(309) 256-8099 - Cell
mountwc@cat.com

"I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the same manner that
fish follow migrating caribou."
  -- Paul Tomblin

"sarvothaman vittal" <sarvothaman.vittal@gmail.com>
06/07/2006 02:43 PM
Please respond to
users@httpd.apache.org

users@httpd.apache.org
reader@newsguy.com
joshua@slive.ca
cc

Subject
[users@httpd] Regarding Apache Plugin for weblogic server

Caterpillar: Confidential Green Retain Until: 07/07/2006        Retention
Category:  G90 - General Matters/Administration

I am running into this error when I am trying to install the apache plugin
module mod_wl_20.so on my apache web server running on Linux machine. the
weblogic server is also on the same physical machine I edited the
httpd.conf file with this line LoadModule weblogic_module
modules/mod_wl_20.so After doing it when I run the command apachectl -t or
httpd -t to verify the syntax it is giving me this error. httpd: Syntax
error on line 199 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: API module structure
`weblogic_module' in file /etc/httpd/modules/mod_wl_20.so is garbled -
perhaps this is not an Apache module DSO? I have copied the mod_wl_20.so
from weblogic81/server/lib/linux/i686/ to httpd/modules which is my
ServerRoot I do have mod_so.c enabled, which is confirmed by the command
apachectl -l Can anyone please help me out why I am not able to load this
module.