httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] SSL proxy - just one public ip address
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:22:26 GMT

That's not how it works...

If your proxy has a virtual-host for all the domains, it might as well
be the main server (your just replacing the DocumentRoot with
ProxyPass). So you're back to the old problem of name-based VHs under
SSL...

Please google for this subject, I can't be bothered typing it all out
again...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

the sender's company.