httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Graceful on NFS slow
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:37:48 GMT

AFAIK, not without hacking the source. It is typical of apache to stat all directories as
part of the configtest phase (btw, you should get the same effect with configtest).

I'd be more worried as to why the lookups take so long - is there a similar slow response
when you try to access the docroot of a VH?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Thanks,
>
> Jan