httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michele Marcionelli <michele.marcione...@math.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] unexpected redirect
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:46:24 GMT
I upgrade my webserver to 2.0.58 and the preblem is still here; where
I open following URL

	https://my.page.com/my_dir

the server redirect the page to

	http://my.page.com:443/my_dir/

with the following error message:

##########
Bad request!

     Your browser (or proxy) sent a request that
     this server could not understand.

If you think this is a server error, please contact
the webmaster.

Error 400

   my.page.com
   Apache/2.0.58 (Unix)