httpd-users mailing list archives

From "TAYLOR, TIM \(CONTRACTOR\)" <TIM.TAY...@DFAS.MIL>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Re: http removal instruction in email...
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:20:39 GMT
Good luck, Jesse. From all of us.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Ross [mailto:jross@broad.mit.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 12:13 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Re: http removal instruction in email...

Hui,

It will work; it always does.  You must be doing something wrong.

First of all, you are using webmail, so I wonder if the many emails
you've sent the list are due to impatiently clicking the send button
multiple times, or something like that.  If so, please slow down!
Spamming like that gets people really mad, as you've seen.

Now, if you would like help unsubscribing, please feel free to email me
off-list.  I'm sure we can figure it out.  Most likely you are
forwarding messages to your yahoo account from another address which is
subscribed to the list, or something like that.

Regards,
Jesse Ross
jross@broad.mit.edu