httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mamta Jolly, Noida" <mamt...@hcl.in>
Subject [users@httpd] Is it possible that we can intergrate two different applications to the same Web Server
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:15:31 GMT

Hi All

I am trying to integrate ATG and Cognos. So far I been successfully
integrated my Cognos with Apache by creating the Script aliases and I am
able to see the login screen for Cognos but I am stuck in between how
apache will redirect my request now to another application?

My configuration:-

Solaris 10 + ATG + Dynamo Application Server + Oracle 10g

            Solaris 10 + Cognos + Tomcat + Oracle 10g

I tried to search on net but couldn't found any thing valuable. Can any
one send any such link or some of the doc they have created while facing
the same problem but with different Applications?

Regards:
Mamta Jolly
HCL Technologies|HCL
Member Technical Staff