httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Morgan Gangwere" <0.fracta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] You're flooding people's mailboxes
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:17:17 GMT
use a POP3 client such as Portable Thunderbird or Outlook and FILTER
the emails into a new FOLDER. sorry if I sound irritated, but try
being on some of the mailing lists I get... i fill a good 4+ GigiBytes
of space a day...

have a nice day...

On 6/12/06, Carlos Ross <carlos_ross@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For two weeks I've been getting all of your messages...why all of a sudden
> copy everybody?
> Please stop broadcasting.... my mailbox is getting flooded and I have to
> delete nearly 30
> messages everyday.
>
> Thanks!!

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.