httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Trainor <...@v2web.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] chmod
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:06:19 GMT
Chris Ackford wrote:
> oh but that file is there thats the file i ran
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pid" <p@pidster.com>

Hi -

Not to be the one to taint your cheerios, but I think your question
would be better served by asking Invision for comprehensive instructions
on how to install Powerboard onto Windows.  I know it works because I
have several hosting clients who use it on Windows.

When you can verify that Powerboard is installed properly, we would be
more than happy to help you get everything else running.  However, I
don't think your actual issue, as it stands now, pertains much to
Apache, if at all.

Thanks!
-dant