httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stephen <stephe...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with Virtual Hots
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:15:51 GMT
Chris Peterman wrote:
> Kinda a stupid question, but did you both register the Domain and set DNS
> servers to point to it? (Asking because that LOOKS right and its the only
> thing I can think of off the top of my head)

I am just testing on these machines and do not use DNS. I use the hosts
file on the Windows client to resolve the domain and I have confirmed
that it works by pinging domaintest.com and getting a response from the
server.

I did this a year ago, so I am sure it will work.

But this has me puzzled

Thanks
Stephen