httpd-users mailing list archives

From Walter Nicholls <walter.nicho...@cornerstone.co.nz>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2006 07:49:55 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:
> On 6/23/06, Chris Price <cprice@its.to> wrote:
>>
>>         I have sent 3 emails to the unsubscribe address in the past
>> two days
>> with no results. trying again.
>
> If you're trying to get any help by participating in this thread, you
> aren't going to have much luck.  If you can't unsubscribe yourself by
> following the directions on the webpage, then follow the directions in
> the recent email that I sent.

Boy, do I wish I hadn't just deleted every message from the mailing list
before I saw this. I've been trying to unsubscribe for the last couple
of weeks.  Do you mind copying me that email you just described?

If by 'the directions on the webpage' you mean
http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html then that isn't going to be much
help, since it suggests emailing the unsubscribe address, which as Chris
Price points out isn't working.

Sorry for the private email, but as you indicated the mailing list is
not the best place for this and the subject 'xxxx' didn't exactly catch
my eye in a positive way.
- Walter