httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Price <cpr...@its.to>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite/mod_proxy rewrite remote_addr
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:50:58 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> This question was recently asked and answered:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/200606.mbox/%3ce498c1660606130705l54036bf0ne7895cdc10808864@mail.gmail.com%3e

	Unfortunately, my backend servers are Coldfusion on IIS (garbage, I
know), so mod_extract_forwarded does not work for me. From what I
understand, mod_extract_forwarded would need to run on my backend server
in order to remap x_forwarded_addr to remote_addr.

	Joshua, when you say the question has been answered, are you trying to
say that the link you sent is the definitive answer and that there are
no other opinions/suggestions from anyone on the list?

	Cheers,

	Chris