httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mpm on php
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:12:18 GMT
Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 12:14:53PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>> Of course some of us have been using it for those 6 years in worker mode,
>> but I wouldn't expect that caviat emptor to disappear anytime soon.  The
>> more things change...
>
> I wonder will they ever point out the same thing exists in the Aolserver
> support though ;-)

Or for that matter, with respect to win32 binary distribution,

"(CGI binary plus server API versions for Apache, Apache2 (experimental), ISAPI,
NSAPI, Servlet and Pi3Web.)"

So I guess the whole thread is very silly when discussing Win32 Apache2 PHP, if
threaded is a recommended configuration :-?

Oh - this may have been triggered by building without --enable-zts which might
actually be a bad thing.  Unsure, it's been too long.

Bill