httpd-users mailing list archives

From Josh Stephenson <j...@clearwired.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache2.0 on freebsd6.1
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:25:33 GMT
I recently recompiled apache and php on freebsd 6.1 and now whenever I
look at a webpage on that system (whether there's a page there or not) I
get the output from 'apachectl' with no arguments:

Usage: -f [-D name] [-d directory] [-f file]

          [-C "directive"] [-c "directive"]
          [-k start|restart|graceful|stop]
          [-v] [-V] [-h] [-l] [-L] [-t] [-S]
  -D name           : define a name for use in <IfDefine name> directives
  -d directory      : specify an alternate initial ServerRoot
  -f file           : specify an alternate ServerConfigFile
  -C "directive"    : process directive before reading config files
  -c "directive"    : process directive after reading config files
  -e level          : show startup errors of level (see LogLevel)
  -E file           : log startup errors to file
  -v                : show version number
  -V                : show compile settings
  -h                : list available command line options (this page)
  -l                : list compiled in modules
  -L                : list available configuration directives
  -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS : show parsed settings (currently only vhost settings)
  -S                : a synonym for -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS
  -t                : run syntax check for config files

Any ideas?

-josh