httpd-users mailing list archives

From dwain.alf...@gmail.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2 and PHP 5.0.4 issue
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:08:00 GMT
Jim Goh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to get the PHP working with Apache 2.2, after I add the following
> line in httpd.conf file, then start the apache and got the following
> error.  Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.
>
> LoadModule php5_module        modules/libphp5.so
>
> thanks!
>
> httpd: Syntax error on line 54 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
> API module structure `php5_module' in file
> /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so is garbled - perhaps this is not
> an Apache module DSO?

> http://mail.yahoo.com

hi again,
i'm very simple minded about all this; i read something yesterday
morning around 3am about making a dso from a dll file.  considering the
hour i didn't get into the piece.  so am i supposed to convert the dll
into a .so file?  what tools do i need to do this, where can i get them,
and are they available in open source?

regards,
dwain